10f55a12637dbfc9f6322396b50a11517cfe9d6e8a11c76756cc34dce29720fc

10f55a12637dbfc9f6322396b50a11517cfe9d6e8a11c76756cc34dce29720fc
overall_rating 4.625 88

Forum thread for apsp3

Ha! I’m the Secret Captain!! Seriously a must-play. Great lighting! Great layout! Great design! Fun use of runes and good gameplay overall.
The secrets were well crafted. They were also well hidden…or not :wink:

I love that this screeenshot contains the smartest secret in the enitre map :wink:

entire* FFS.

A strong contender for this year’s best. Superb map.

Honey was released this year, there is no competition.

I thought the two might go head-to-head. :slight_smile:

Unregistered user “corm” posted:

the was so great. wonderful atmos. better than honey for me

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Just started playing Quake over the weekend after years. Got halfway through E2 and stopped to find a better modern engine, found this site… had no idea there was such a rich history of community mapmaking, and still active. This is the first map I downloaded and played through. Infrikkincredible! What a way to get back into a game. I may never have to play another FPS again. (Well, maybe Borderlands 2.)

Re: the Honey comparison… I wouldn’t say there is no competition. Honey was overall much easier than this one imo, mostly due to monster placement—too many places where the terrain gives the player ridiculous advantage, sniping’s too easy, etc. In terms of layout and design, Subterranean Library and Sheer Hellish Miasma could go head to head, but Constantly No Respect didn’t stand out as much imo. All three were great fun, of course!