11f6f8728089bb963a23a54eb6d80108c319a54f0c9a421d92ba3e5429ba31a2

11f6f8728089bb963a23a54eb6d80108c319a54f0c9a421d92ba3e5429ba31a2
overall_rating 4.77027027027027 74

[User added a rating.]

I loved this. It’s no criticism to say that it doesn’t quite reach the levels of creativity and replayability of its inspirations, but there is still a ton to discover, lots of lovely eye-candy, and some very enjoyable combats — especially the final set-piece, which avoids the common trops of just throwing everything at the player at once in an arena. Amazing that this is Zigi’s first solo release!

[User added a rating.]

Fantastic map!
Loved the yellow lights, loved the size and that BIG number of secrets. Had lots of fun exploring :)!

[User added a rating.]

Lovely atmosphere, gameplay and secrets a tad on the easy side. Good job overall.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I couldn’t max it out, missed a few enemies and secrets. Backtracking is efficient, combat is engaging, exploration is a treat in every corner. The whole setting gives off the vibe of a “place”, it teases my nostalgia but doesn’t pander to it. Everything is both familiar and new, and there are tons over heaps of details hidden in every corner, every facet of the environment tells its own little story, contributing to an overarching feeling of exploring a real space and not just a “map”. Verdant Dawn is an absolute must-play in my opinion.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I just completed the map first try without saving… What a blast, really really fun map :slight_smile:

I don’t know if I got this right, but it worked.
I just copied the contents to my Arcane Dimensions folder, loaded up AD and did map zig etc and it worked.

Incredible map, loved it. Beat it on skill 2, but the last bit with 2 shamblers, then 4!!! I had 35 hp left to take on 4 of em!!!

5/5 loved it.

[User added a rating.]