[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This is excellent.

Very good use of lights, sound and monster placement. I can question the use of sword-armed guards, but i admit they don’t really have a modern equivalent in vanilla Quake.

Also very impressive design; the blocky bits are done in a way so it feels natural, the areas that crave details are filled with them. Well done. It takes some talent to manage that particular trick. And then some out-of-the-box thinking added for good measure…

It is furthermore good use of the texture pack. This pack can feel very drab, but in this case, it is just right.

Very skilled mapper; excellent map. My compliments. Thank you very much for your efforts, and thanks for sharing!

…I better try again. Didn’t find all the secrets…

[User added a rating.]

Quality map, it has some difficult encounters but it doesn’t get cheap. Good use of coloured lighting and general layout and progression makes for good progress.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Pretty cool! Looks good when played with Alkaline too, since it’s a dystopian prison. I only didn’t care for the perched rottweilers directly above some of the elevators (a bit of guaranteed damage); however, Grazzas supplies a generous amount of health packs, so no major complaints :slight_smile:

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

An enjoyable map that kept my interest with routes to explore and engaging gameplay. I played in on Quakespam spiked so the visuals were good. The only oddity was a Scrag getting trapped and attempting to attack whilst 90% submerged in the floor. Not sure of the cause and it wasn’t there on a 2nd play through.
Keep up the good work, I sincerely hope there will be more.

5 stars :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Monty

Wonderful use of Makkon textures. I liked the feel of progression as you climb, it was rewarding to see the sky near the end. I did feel lost after finding the gold gate and retraced everything looking for a silver gate, and I wish it were more obvious that you have to kill every enforcer to progress in the gold key room. Fun.

[User added a rating.]