20c6a05f7c63a15f063f05a65ffbea62e4d194d5a54a0924264fe61c98bcf181

20c6a05f7c63a15f063f05a65ffbea62e4d194d5a54a0924264fe61c98bcf181
overall_rating 4.04 25

Forum thread for drysorrow

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “JD” posted:

this is a outstanding run and gun kill them all and let god sort them out kind of map!

[User added a rating.]

I only got 102 of 124 kills on medium, despite killing everything I saw and finding all three secrets. I wonder where the others were?

I really struggled with the big combat in the second area. For some reason, I didn’t find the door in the far-left corner of the courtyard, so I spent many unhappy minutes being sniped at from all directions, low on health and armour, and unable to get a clear shot at most of my assailants. Completely my own fault, of course, but it did mean that I didn’t have much fun; and the rest of the map was staggeringly anticlimactic after I’d been through that.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “ezze” posted:

In Easy the Silver runekey is in front of the gold locked door, but I cannot find it on the other difficulty levels. Where is it?

Unregistered user “ezze” posted:

I was probably a bug on the engine, played again with Quakespasm on Nightmare and it gorgeous. IMO one of the best map ever.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This seems to be a precursor of what Tronyn’s maps will be become. Unfortunately the Drake mod is not so here and thus we get some cramped horde based combat which doesn’t work out too well.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]