26dcaa57f0e96d9d8f7325218ed6c8bef02be593711e85e42a3da01070ddbce3

26dcaa57f0e96d9d8f7325218ed6c8bef02be593711e85e42a3da01070ddbce3
overall_rating 2.671328671328671 13

Forum thread for smqe08b_pack

[User added a rating.]

Again, the underscore italicized some of the text … but only some. How odd.

[User added a rating.]

smqe08b_lurker (“Tree of Life”) – excellent. It was just over too soon. I’d have loved to see this developed into a full-sized level.

smqe08b_negke (no title) – very jolly, but extremely short, even for a speedmap. Considered as a palate-cleaner between more substantial course, very pleasant.

smqe08b_omus (“Tree Story”) – 35/35 kills, but I couldn’t figure out what to do after all the shamblers were dead. How do I complete the level?

smqe08b_textfish (“WizWood”) – short but nice.

smqe08b_zwiffle ("Yes, I know this map is cheap”) – actually, I really liked this, apart from the fact that it had nothing to do with the theme. Difficulty was well balanced, with ammunition often low and just running out at the end of the second stage (I played on medium). And I loved the ending.

All in all, it’s hard to assign a single score, but I guess I rate this a high 3, just missing out on a low 4.

Ha, now the underscore is victimising me!

Now you know how it feels. :stuck_out_tongue:

–SPOILER ALERT–

Mike, I’ll try and give you an oblique clue:

Take their places, one by one. You have two options.

Unregistered user “Spirit” posted:

I think I should remove that markdown parsing. It’s purpose was to make links work but this mess is not worth it. :slight_smile:

It’s usually helpful. I like being able to do italics and bold deliberately. It’s just its interpretation of embedded underscores that’s erratic. Can you disable that feature but leave the rest?

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “quasiotter” posted:

such an excellent mapset! i love the heavy themes. i’m in love

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]