323d08307455a302ace09f33d47e558c73e35c5e0409e81531ad0b27d561b0d9

323d08307455a302ace09f33d47e558c73e35c5e0409e81531ad0b27d561b0d9
overall_rating 4.766891380093925 164

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Rez” posted:

Wow.

I loved this a lot. Sheer Hellish Miasma was great fun, from the feeling of being lost in an unfathomably large structure to how it always seemed like you were breaking the map and making your own rules because of how clever the layout was. The best part was how it actually made backtracking entertaining with the rocket and grenade “keys”. I was sad to see it end.

Constantly No Respect seemed like the easier map, but it certainly wasn’t any less enjoyable. I found more secrets on this map, and that early rocket launcher certainly helped. The Arcane Dimensions style zombie-killer axe was a great touch for helping to conserve ammo, and being able to snipe some enemies from a distance gave some lovely opportunites for serious payback.

Finally, the ending is amazing. I wasn’t expecting such a funny and surreal conclusion to such a eerie and atmospheric mapset but czg knocked it out of the park. Damn that was good.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

:slight_smile: This is the very first map I ever saw here, with its nice thumbnail and description.

Unregistered user “**Onionhead **” posted:

Incredible atmosphere, challenging but fair combat and gorgeous level design. A masterpiece

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Plain simple amazing masterpieces. If you have not played those, now is the right time to download and fill that gap :slight_smile:

Sheer Hellish Miasma is my favorite,it’s huge,risky progressing,it feels like we can die anytime if not careful and i liked that,nice concept of switchs attached to a weapon,excellent monsters placements,killing zombies with axe is a good idea,sometimes we couldn’t use a weapon even if we had ammo on it on certain part of the level,nice too,i liked what you did with the room that have lightning and dark switching,and the fact that the full level is a constant discover while progressing and being back to the beginning is excellent.

Nice circus ending haha and welcoming + accusating ghosts.