332d0c93a61451337abd896ca132f5d992bbed567e316f12b9bfe253851e9e2f

332d0c93a61451337abd896ca132f5d992bbed567e316f12b9bfe253851e9e2f
overall_rating 2.3 10

Forum thread for gemch01

Unregistered user “” posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedral_of_St._John_the_Evangelist_(Spokane,_Washington)

Unregistered user “” posted:

ah geez

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I think such things should not be released on QD. It’s not playable map. It’s more for personal evolution or for mappers - so it could fit Quake Mapping discord much better

It’s playable though? It’s fun to walk around and look at stuff. If you don’t care for that, just skip it. It’s clear from the description.

Looks like a church, from the game pain killer

@Alex Ros Quaddicted aims to be THE defacto repository for Q1SP maps, like Doomworld is for classic Doom. Therefore, this map does have its rightful place here. The fact that it doesn’t contain any gameplay is totally irrelevant. There’s really broken stuff in here and yet that’s not deleted. This works. Some people actually do enjoy simply running a map for sightseeing. Should they not be allowed to just because YOU don’t like it?

Besides, who knows? Someone could see it and decide to use this competently designed church as a setpiece in another map. They’d need to be able to find it to do that, wouldn’t they?

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This is a really strange one. I have to mark it as a one-star map because of the total lack of gameplay, but it feel mean to do that because this is a very nice piece of architecture, deserving of a much better fate. I hope someone – Gemein or somebody else – takes this and makes it into something you can play.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]