3629f116243d1d690d68e3d4fe76a8ad08c26ce9e203b3c7b3ee803202b371c0

3629f116243d1d690d68e3d4fe76a8ad08c26ce9e203b3c7b3ee803202b371c0
overall_rating 3.875 24

Forum thread for thuby01

Is this your first map? Because if it is, I’m really impressed. Simple, but quite fun and interestingly laid out.

[User added a rating.]

Nice! I like the texture choices and the “curvy bits” – some good construction there – and a special visual pizazz award goes to the backlit shambler at the end. The fights are pretty fun, altho they probably rely too much on spawning enemies directly into the combat space. Really good first map.

One minor note, it was kinda weird for the silver key door to just open onto a teleporter IMO. Alternate approach would have been to let the player see the teleporter there but block it with gate/bars.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Very nice for a first map!

The style may be a slight bit inchorent i bits - but all in all a quite nice map. Good use of the texture pack.

This mapper has spent some time learning the editor! And the visuals lead me to believe that the mapper has photography as a hobby, due to the use of effect lights?

I hope to se more from Thuby! Thanks for sharing!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Cool map. Interconnectivery at its best. Simple and brutal encounters. And I appreciated tightness - without shallowness all could have beem triple times easier in a bad way. The way it is now is perfect imo. Also knave is my personal fav among non official sets. 5 stars

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]