3700271afb268b259ed30244263be3c203b09bf50dcff24673b10ea80bb96a06

3700271afb268b259ed30244263be3c203b09bf50dcff24673b10ea80bb96a06
overall_rating 4.3 40

Forum thread for jp1m1

[User added a rating.]

5/5 Very well made, enemy placements very good, and when and where they spawen, good old id kind of map,didnt find no secrets, but wasnt looking for them, enjoying playing the map to much, on skill 3.Its a must play.

[User added a rating.]

Some good work here! Nice wizard-themed vanilla-style monster mashing.

For a little while after starting it up I was thinking hmm, pretty polished look – nice chunky proportions, good texturing – seems like it will be linear and a little room-and-hall-ish though. But then it opened up more with weirder spaces, a smidge of multipathing, bigger rooms and fights… a good progression.

I think it’s maybe a little too fond of buttons? :slight_smile: That’s a minor complaint though. One other interesting thing that occurred to me was that it was a light on shotgun ammo (skill 2) but very generous with rockets and cells, which was actually kind of nice in encouraging more rampage rushes and less shotgun-plinking.

[User added a rating.]

5/5 This is very nice. No sloppiness, nice design, a good play.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

A solid 25mins of fun on my first playthrough. No complaints. 3/4 secrets leaves me one more to find on my next attempt.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Loved it. Nice challenges, interesting architecture.

The very beginning was a bit muddled and would have benefited from better signposting, but after five minutes of picking enemies off from afar some more close quarters fighting kicked in and the map improved from there, especially in later stages where things got a lot more interconnected.

I played on skill 2 and never really felt short of ammo or health, so perhaps a bit of balancing to do there.

I got caught off guard a couple of times by teleporting or hidden enemies but not in an annoying Doom3 sort of way, more a “Oh I should have checked that corner” way.

Aesthetically it makes good use of stock assets and there’s nice variety in the lighting. The scale of the final arena could have been increased to make it feel more dramatic, but in the grand scheme of things you don’t spend a hell of a lot of time there so that’s a small visual gripe.

I like it.