445dfc42a8f21cc43c1196e9e5fcb581124fbe46fc199db29faf3aaec4961ba9

445dfc42a8f21cc43c1196e9e5fcb581124fbe46fc199db29faf3aaec4961ba9
overall_rating 4.2 50

Forum thread for mfxsp10

I can rate my own maps? Romero must have dreamed of that…

God I love those maps…
GORGEOUS!

Unregistered user “JohnNy_cz” posted:

Holy crap, awesome map!

One of the best! Excellent map, Mfx!
Greetings from Edirne/Turkey

I am really in awe of modern maps like this that combine such great gameplay with, there’s no other word for it, beauty.

I have only one criticism really: like a lot of maps it’s very stingy with ammunition early on, before eventually giving you waaay more than you need at the end. I played on hard, and at the point where I met the first starfish all the ammo I had left was about 15 nails – nowhere near enough to kill it. I had to run past, grab the stocks where all the knights were, run back and retreat to lick my wounds (down to 8 health) before coming back slowly and carefully to snipe.

In some ways, being forced into an exploit like that is fun, but it did feel a bit imbalanced.

Anyway – that wasn’t enough to prevent me scoring this with a perfect five stars.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Reminds me a bit of Subterranean Library—fine, because they’re both two of my favorite maps!

This one has all of my favorite things: large size (though it’s not huge), a good deal of interconnectivity, and mutually complimentary architecture and monster placement. Fun boss, too!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]