464a00ea079de97aa23f120fca7dd980924be6a7e72c717637e8e2d93ef18721

464a00ea079de97aa23f120fca7dd980924be6a7e72c717637e8e2d93ef18721
overall_rating 4.121951219512195 41

Forum thread for jpqm8

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

The theme on this map is really fresh, and it’s executed well. As with all Jpal maps, the construction is very solid and clean. There’s some nice reuse of space, although I felt that the button hunt thing could’ve been used to make it less linear (but that might just lead to getting lost, I don’t know.)

The main thing I disliked about this map was that the scale felt weird, especially vertically. It often felt awkward having to aim up or down in the situations that I did, especially as much of the map was over a void. Maybe I just had my sensitivity at an uncomfortable value. That said, it’s still a nice map and definitely worth playing.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I was fortunate enough to beta test this map. A lot of fun and kept me in a state of alert the whole time. I’m really impressed that Jpal’s maps all feel really distinctive. This one plays so differently that his previous map. https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/jpqm6.html

Take a look at the readme for Jpal’s interesting take on difficulty levels. A new way to approach this for sure.

I loved the theme and massive machinery all around. And the use of the dark colored fog gave it a unique and oppressive feeling. (I even had a dream my house was drenched in that fog a few days after playing!)

Well worth your time.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

A great map, but its brutal on skill 3. 5 stars without a doubt

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I uh…too spicy for me.

[User added a rating.]