47052be12c13ba01315c2657c11462c40dcaba0320da38684e21b46887c8bb21

47052be12c13ba01315c2657c11462c40dcaba0320da38684e21b46887c8bb21
overall_rating 3.416666666666667 24

Forum thread for mtk_blackfog

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Graphics are nice and cool, its a small map i think. But to get into the temple at the top is near on impossible, even when finding the invincible and other power ups.Number of saves un’countable lol lol,its a tough one without using god mode.

[User added a rating.]

Creative, visually wonderful and with a great music track and rather challenging.

The comment above me calling it “near impossible” is silly, it’s definitely a challenging map on skill 2/3, but avid FPS gamers should enjoy this.

I dig it

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Wow. Is this really a ‘first’ map?

Competent brushwork. The author uses the textures to good effect, and builds a mood already in the first room - good use of sound, lighting and monster placement.

I am not a fan of ‘rush hour’ fights, but in spite of this, i’ll give this map full marks. It is just really well done.

With all these new mappers, i guess Quake will live for many years more. How many other games survive after 26 years?

Well done, mtk, thanks for your efforts and thanks for sharing. I will eagerly await the next map…

[User added a rating.]

For me, there was a lot to love in this map. Dude really wanted to keep me from getting that Zine! The waves of enemies at the end were definitely a challenge on skill 2, but the author provided the firepower to knock 'em all down in the end.

Thanks for sharing with us! I can’t wait for your next AD map.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “CrazyJeff” posted:

100% unplayable. Map loads to the tally screen.

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “quadro_dcc” posted:

Baka…

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]