4e5972612e5019228d594f5c56f3192b9b1a5e4b2ff298f7a53c5861ded49cab
overall_rating 2.768888888888889 27

Forum thread for 4fiffy1

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Essentially the same as gl4fiffy1, on which I commented here. The transparent water and lava of gl4fiffy1 do not really add anything to the experience, so there is little reason to play that version instead of this one.

Having now found one of the five secrets, I am even more impressed. It may lack (especially visual) polish, but I really enjoyed this map.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Nice level. I haven’t found any secret, but I wasn’t looking for them.
+1 for funny “batch” readme.

[User added a rating.]

I agree with the sentiments above. I actually had a fun time with this map and I also wasn’t able to find the secrets. I think that was the only thing “REoL TOUGH” about the map was finding the secrets. It’s worth checking out and taking for a spin. You can watch me play it here: REoL TOUGH: Demise! on The Quake Grave

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “AnthonyS” posted:

Average map, but still fun.

3/5 stars.

[User added a rating.]

Played on skill 2. 2 out of 5 secrets found.

Good map for its time, more considering its the first try of this mapper at Quake.

Above average brushwork for the year and well assembled, linear, 2D and a bit intertwined with some tree shaped parts layout, decent lighting while a bit dull sometimes, straightforward combats, around Id maps in difficulty, has more ammo than Id maps have and around the same in health, and the two secrets are found are well done.

To highlight the super secret area and good combats. It is for the most part not hard but not easy either, but there is one or two combats that can be tough, more to the people back then.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]