60df7afb08da3ca0379f562b0707d09b4cf494cabdf7e7e0f53fb651036df358

60df7afb08da3ca0379f562b0707d09b4cf494cabdf7e7e0f53fb651036df358
overall_rating 4.0 49

Forum thread for e1m1rt23

is tested this before didn’t i,

i really like this map a very extended e1m1, with a suprising ending i didn’t knew i would have to go back to spawn to exit.

[User added a rating.]

This is a piece of art, 5 star def, loads of enemies, but only problem i found was back tracking all the time, or i was doing somthing wrong lol, played on skill 3, enemy dont muck around either.

[User added a rating.]

What a giant piece of a map…
would have never thought, that e1m1 can be remixed into pure colosus. I had great fun, secrets were awesome.

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Wildervore” posted:

What a way to start the year! The word “remix” does not do this justice. This is a love letter to e1m1, a masterclass in how to map quake. The quad grunt cellar secret is a new classic. I had to rabbit run the last few shamblers at the end of the return, could’ve done with a nail pack or two there but otherwise flawless. Stunning. Now imagine if ALL the vanilla quake levels got this treatment!!!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Amazing build quality in service of a glorified hallway with enemies spammed along it. Encounters don’t have much flow at all, the amount of times I had to turn my camera could be counted on one hand. I just wish it all had more thought put into it.

[User added a rating.]

I had a lot of fun with this map. You can spend a lot of time rebuilding or expanding a map and the monster count is huge. 4 stars for the idea…

I have already uploaded a video on 27.12.2021 on my channel.

The Slipgate Massacre

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]