6847e7ef2bbb6b8d4bdce02f1f9a2ec83ad8c424c2dcef6d5ed7a6e653497be8

6847e7ef2bbb6b8d4bdce02f1f9a2ec83ad8c424c2dcef6d5ed7a6e653497be8
overall_rating 3.181818181818182 11

Forum thread for stores

Actually a pretty neat map. Kinda hard to progress, I trickjumped out of the SK area, that was probably not the correct way to do it.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Getting the gold key and escaping the room with the silver key require finding secrets. They’re not particularly hard secrets to find, though.

It’s a fairly plain map, with the room in the screenshot standing out as the best part visually. Unfortunately, the layout requires a fair amount of backtracking before you get both keys and proceed to the end of the map.

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Greenwood” posted:

I agree with Spirit: a pretty neat little map for early 1998. It states zero secrets, but there are actually several unmarked ones …and 2 are required to advance. However, they are not mind-blowing difficult. My only advice is to take a swim before grabbing the silver key :slight_smile:

Decided to play this map since Greenwood mentioned it on the QuakeCast. It is indeed a nice little map. Unfortunately I did not take his advice on taking a dip before getting the silver key… had to learn that the hard way. :slight_smile:

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]