694b53816526204f43f5c06115697fce378aeaa93b998c6a31dea59e97b28d9d

694b53816526204f43f5c06115697fce378aeaa93b998c6a31dea59e97b28d9d
overall_rating 3.956521739130435 23

Forum thread for nullbear2

[User added a rating.]

Play it. It’s very-very good. And don’t forget to play next Zbidou “water series” map! 5 stars

I dont know if its me because im thick, found this map very confusing and many back tracking and so forth, took me ages to try and find a way into a building, all doors saying opens on other side. Had to rocket jump over a fence to get to a ladder to side of building, if thats the right way, im not sure.From then on very confusing, loads of buttons to press, getting lost everywhere, on and on and on, gave up in the end.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Even though this is a remake, i have given quite high points here…

High realism (if one can say that in Quake!) very good brushwork, some of the ideas from he original map further expanded, mood set with lighting and sounds… This is good.

Monster placement is the weak point of this map. There is way too many monsters that ‘beam in’ right in your face. It just doesen’t go with a realism/exploration map. With all the details of this map, there is good potential for bringing in reinforcements out-of-sight.
And… some monsters can just be picked off from far away.

All in all, very well done. I really like this map! :slight_smile:
Thanks for your efforts, and thanks for sharing!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “jt” posted:

Same feelings as Ninja. Gave up in a room after pressing a switch and then pressing the other two with a “denied. pumps still active.” message. Can’t find what to do from there and quitted after 10 minutes of going nowhere.

Orl posted a playthrough on func message board. I won’t take the liberty of posting the link here, but you can check it out there.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Slow” posted:

Apparently, infighting has been disabled for all of the monsters. Not a super-fan of that, considering the already above-average encounter difficulty.

Unregistered user “ru” posted:

Well, taking in account the absense of infighting and about 500 of monsters… When you end this level you rather say “at last” instead of “what a nice map it was” :frowning:

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]