69752f4b645531b5a44840e9c487a556f3a62ee837a17f80a65f95e7e3d088da

69752f4b645531b5a44840e9c487a556f3a62ee837a17f80a65f95e7e3d088da
overall_rating 4.392857142857143 28

Forum thread for aesop_power1.1

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This was really good. Longer than I typically like but that’s just personal preference.

Everything flowed really nicely, a lot of good shortcuts, the level looping back around on itself, etc. Only issue was some hard to see buttons that blended in too well with computer consoles around them. Found plenty of things that seemed like secrets but they didn’t count as secrets. Of the actual 6, I didn’t find a single one. Also missed something like 15 monsters, I imagine they were in secret areas I didn’t get to.

Played in Quakespasm, and there was some definite choppiness in the fraterate lol. That and some z-fighting textures were the only real flaws, otherwise well done.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Hm. I’m not sure this quite qualifies as a ‘first map’ - another map was released in the Speedmapping series. (Munble, mumble, grumble…)

But, if this is a learning map, the author has certainly learned how to debug properly! :wink: This is a very good map, i am impressed with the architecture, the general quality of the mapping - and all the fun and new ideas that show up everywhere!

I really like this. Thanks for the efforts, and thanks for sharing!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Really cool! I liked the use of colors, and fighting through windows. For criticism, some fights made it a little too easy to kite enemies one at a time through a door, and I had trouble getting rid of vore balls in one fight.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]