70886bcd1362d5ecf7ccf6fb95bd20c2696a34a5cc12e9b8aa069c7284bdec2a

70886bcd1362d5ecf7ccf6fb95bd20c2696a34a5cc12e9b8aa069c7284bdec2a
overall_rating 4.222222222222222 45

Forum thread for retrojam6_negke

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Really cool map from negke, probably one of his best. The exterior of the pyramid is barren and desolate, a good setup for the partly cramped and increasingly obscure and mechanical interior. The interior brushwork is detailed and very nice, and of course in truest negke fashion the layout is a fine, tightly-wrought piece of geometry. Great stuff, I’m glad it was finished and released.

[User added a rating.]

Hint: Don’t get lost searching for the button to lower the SK pillar. It’s right there in the room below that you enter after bringing down the stairs.

Unregistered user “Anon” posted:

Such fantastic and unusual atmosphere/architecture.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Egyptington on The Quake Grave

It’s really too bad that this map didn’t make the original release for map jam 6 because would’ve been a real stand out map, among a bunch of other stand out maps. The map flows well, has a lot of great events throughout and some fun combat areas too! The only real critique I have has already been mentioned in the comments for the miss-able button down in the pyramid. You’ll see it in the video as I talk about it. Great map otherwise though, nice work!

[User added a rating.]

I, too, missed the silver-key button. Thank you, Negke, for popping up here with the hint!

Otherwise, I loved this right up to the point where the giant rock spawns descended.

Anyway, I finally killed the rock spawns, and finished with all 101 kills and 4 of the 5 secrets. All very satifying.

[User added a rating.]

Cool map, nice challenge.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]