74be1e7c0faabd99536907fd9c63d9b6fa5009e86fd23007e977b4dbeb5ccf62

74be1e7c0faabd99536907fd9c63d9b6fa5009e86fd23007e977b4dbeb5ccf62
overall_rating 4.855769230769231 104

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

For me this has been the best addition to quake since arcane dimensions.Really enjoyed all the maps even the final boss fight with chthon which i usually despise ha. 5 out of 5 from me good job.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Played this set about an hour each day, and it was riveting until the end. Thoroughly enjoyed exploring every nook & cranny to find secrets. Even the start map deserves multiple playthroughs, it’s that good!

[User added a rating.]

This pack was great. Played it with copper quake’s nightmare mode. Some parts of the maps wouldn’t be the same without the ogre changes. I enjoyed the dm6 remake a lot because I didn’t realize where I was until maybe halfway into the level.

The final gold key fights are brutal but extremely fun on nightmare.

[User added a rating.]

Really enjoyed this: there’s always something delightful about an actual episode, that mere collections of maps don’t replicate. I’m not sure the Copper mods made much of a difference, but they didn’t hurt. The only parts that spoiled it a little for me were the long underwater health-sink areas in A Drowning and all the spawn ambushes at the start of one of the later levels. Great stuff, though.

Unregistered user “Evan” posted:

This is amazing. Not yet finished, but I wanted to complement you on your work. So far very fun and playable and just amazing to look at. The effort that went into this is apparent.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]