8398b08a58d6381e003264163e780f8a6e86ff3243ad52b628bbe0cac0cb8ec3

8398b08a58d6381e003264163e780f8a6e86ff3243ad52b628bbe0cac0cb8ec3
overall_rating 3.875 24

Forum thread for nkstrq1m1

Visually really cool map. Perhaps even overdetailed and it’s real pain in da a$$ to look for secrets. Anyway map is fun. Encounters are quite brutal, since all the spaces are very shallow & claustraphic. Felt challenged all the time - which is a good thing obviously. All in all very-very solid map and recommend it

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

You should definitely return to the start by jumping into the pipe and not jump into the final portal! There such a fun battle begins with shamblers and the search for the remaining runes. You definitely won’t regret it!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Is this really a “first map” or have nickster been mapping for other things?

This is very good. Very, very good.

I only have two little problems with this map:

• a bit rich with shamblers at the end

• my poor old naturally aspirated graphics card (that means no cooling fan!) had a meltdown about 3/4 of the way through… all those see-through textures, i guess.

When my box cools down a bit, i better try again. Only got two secrets. They are really a bugger to find in this mess…

Well done, nickster. It will be very interesting to see what you dish out next time! Thanks for sharing!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

5/5 for me. I got some strange vibes I fell in love with in this map. A mix of quake 3 / MDK / psx texturing etc.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]