859a3e03c2e9c1d64cf8db36e963624cb7aa5ddd18d95d75942c50e25351da51

859a3e03c2e9c1d64cf8db36e963624cb7aa5ddd18d95d75942c50e25351da51
overall_rating 2.849624060150376 21

Forum thread for prison

Unregistered user “Spirit” posted:

House map: pointless (I guess it is the author’s house with monsters added in. And a secret cellar.)

The other one (swen1) is dark and hard.

Needs startmaps in the Injector.

Unregistered user “Spirit” posted:

Injector fixed.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

The first one is crappy and cramped, except maybe the underground part; but the second is way longer, more fun and more provides a certain amount of challenge. The underwater part and some brushwork was interesting, i would like to see it with the tools and detail we can put nowadays.

The screenshot is a bit misleading, that fight with the three shamblers is very easy, the shamblers can’t reach you.

So 2/5 for swen and 3/5 for swen1.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

2/5 for both. swen is a bit rough and too small, but I like the house. swen1 is a bit better from gameplay side (and this map isn’t so rough), but too~ hard, I didn’t get, how to kill all these monsters including three shamblers. I just didn’t have enough ammo!

[User added a rating.]

i did enjoy swen1. i had plenty of ammo and the shamblers couldn’t fit through the doorway. i rated a 3, but i feel it’s less than that.

[User added a rating.]

What is this, a house for ants? No I kid, but seriously, talk about cramped! The second level fares better but is still rather irksome at times with its long square sewers and a key tucked away in a hidden room. I will say I had a proper “oh shit!” moment when I wandered in to a room with three shamblers and few fiends. That was fun, at least. Still, nothing terribly exciting here, and I was left hanging when I entered the final exit and crashed to console because I lacked swen2.bsp. I need closure! C’mon it’s been nearly 20 years, make with the swen2 already!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]