88918166872571092162ce9b1e7a00b40f18a4c0d22153c7f8f45aa14240a538

88918166872571092162ce9b1e7a00b40f18a4c0d22153c7f8f45aa14240a538
overall_rating 3.0 21

Forum thread for bsqmsafe

[User added a rating.]

The kickable gibs were a real hoot and reminded me of Headhunters for Quake! I haven’t checked to see if there is one already, but I’d bet this code would make a funny Quake soccer mod.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Nice map thanks for the effort…

[User added a rating.]

Actually quite fun, but got old half-way through. If it were shorter it would have been better. Could have used more variety in the areas. Too maze-like.

Lots of little neat things really:
Bumping into the gibs to knock them around was hilarious. Liked the walkable corpses that you could also axe. Shambler lightning knockback was neat. Not sure why the death knights were broken but liked that they did the overhead chop. I think I saw my rocket destoy armor and health packs once?

I had more fun just using the single shot gun, which was odd. The doublebarrel could have packed more punch.

Unregistered user “Lord Asaki” posted:

Worst map I’ve ever seen. I’d rather play Halo.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Hey there, some of us read the txt file :slight_smile:

And some of us use Linux, so pay attention to the filename case, it matters in Linux. The custom sounds could not be loaded because of this.

Other than that, very fun and entertaining map.

[User added a rating.]

Well, this is weird. At first I really enjoyed the uncomplicated slaughterfest, but as it stretched out through more and more indistinguishable tunnels and rooms – and especially as I wandered through all the even more indistinguishable upper-floor rooms with all the Death Knights – I began to weary of it. In the end, I stumbled across the final arena from above, and unable to find the proper entrance to, instead I dropped down then ran away through the passage that should have been my entrance. In this way I was able to get up to 449/454 kills before returning and exiting, but I am 100% out of patience for tracking down those last five bad guys.

Certainly unique, but could have been much better with only relatively minor tweaks, such as coloured lighting to distinguish otherwise identical areas.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]