9a18438b2a4dc504ad8e9c929e9ca7c1affa5226c22bf025a7608b481c60d750

9a18438b2a4dc504ad8e9c929e9ca7c1affa5226c22bf025a7608b481c60d750
overall_rating 3.5 12

Forum thread for arttis01_02

Very nice map!

[User added a rating.]

fyi, quake injector loads the wrong map name! No trouble, I just typed “map arttis01” in the console.

Lovely map. I agree with greenwood’s feedback in the 1.0 version. Would love to see more enemies surprising me (and not by just spawning right behind me lol). Looking forward to more!!

More Copper maps are always welcome.

Should be fixed for Quake Injector now

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Nice map. Easy to miss the silver key door!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Well, I finished this with all 175 kills, which is always satisfying; and with four of the five secrets, which is somewhere between satisfying and irritating. For me, this just edges into four-star territory because of the way the gameplay develops: a brief, chaotic opening, then you carefully make your way through a reasonably linear sewer, then several big combat set-pieces all of which reward strategic thinking. Good stuff, and especially so for a debut.

(As with so many Copper maps, I just don’t see what Copper brings to the party. When it comes right down it, the two main things it does are nerf the SSG and reduce ammo pickups from dead monsters. I’m not seeing how either of those makes Quake more fun.)

Is the SSG still nerfed? I thought it was sped back up.

It’s not a matter of speed, it’s that the nails spread so that it’s no good as a long-range weapon.

[User added a rating.]