a31d443c4ea247a467f816301270eee11d3c9223122673e27621eb8bd32dba5e

a31d443c4ea247a467f816301270eee11d3c9223122673e27621eb8bd32dba5e
overall_rating 4.462962962962963 54

Forum thread for menk

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I remember playing this one for the first time, it was so different from the others I had played until then thanks to the theme.

Unregistered user “LeopolD” posted:

Played this the first time, very good map indeed.

[User added a rating.]

Yes. this is excellent. Just replayed it on Medium, and found it really well balanced: I was nearly always low on health and having to conserve ammo, but without ever actually running out. Very nice architecture, too – though the elaborate decoration makes it very hard to spot secrets: I only found three of the seven.

When you press the last button in the main area, above the lava chasm, a very brief message pops up saying something like “Return to the first room, or find another way”. Has anyone figured out what the other way is?

Anyway, five stars – just. I nearly took one off because this does suffer from one my per hates: architecture so chunky that I kept getting stuck on it when trying to manoeuvre away from monsters. But that just it down from “easily a five” to “just a five”.

[User added a rating.]

i play on normal.
i loved this map. the gameplay was great. challenging & intense. i, too, never ran out of ammo, but i did run low on health once or twice.
i didn’t die until about halfway. i changed to the wrong weapon by mistake. derp; eviscerated.
i didn’t get caught on any of the architecture during maneuvering, that i recall.
i didn’t find any secrets, but perhaps the exits from one or two. i’ll have to go back in and explore.
5/5

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “FredBezies” posted:

Great map. And a not too bad access to nightmare skill level. Just a little “jumpy” :slight_smile:

A good challenge, but I’m ashamed : I did not find any single secret ! :frowning:

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]