a45fd8ec529d6577321cad5703228362ccc55f1f0f5fe2bc25c2f6025f1d50bf

a45fd8ec529d6577321cad5703228362ccc55f1f0f5fe2bc25c2f6025f1d50bf
overall_rating 4.16 25

Forum thread for tms1

Unregistered user “Berntsen” posted:

Excellent for me!

Played on skill3 as always, and there’s plenty of good close-quarters action. A little brutal in the beginning, but fun throughout.

Didn’t really find anything particularly confusing, only thing is that there might not be enough shells/nails lying around, had to fight a shambler with the grenade launcher. Still, proves a nice, hectic challenge! Play!

Unregistered user “Ankh” posted:

Cool map. Quake in it’s best.
Very good monster usage, good weapon placement and lot’s of health provide for an superb experience. There are a few tough places so be prepared.
The architecture is very well done - simple brushes but very good results.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Wow what an amazing, intense and difficult map! 5*!!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

i found the beginning very tough. especially the lava room with ogres since i ran out of shells.
gameplay throughout was great though. fairly fast paced and brutal in a few spots.
however, the end was corny and disappointing.
99 monsters (i got 99 kills but i RL-ed none!) before the rocket launcher is revealed, and, of course, i aquired the lightning gun and quad with everyone dead.
other than the ending, i had a great time.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Greenwood” posted:

This came out in '97? Wow! It’s very good. I didn’t find it art all confusing. It’s hard, but doable. You just gotta learn to lob grenades like a pro. Plenty of health is provided though. Too bad Seigel only seemed to do this one. Would’ve loved to play another by him.