abadc40fb6f22c5499ce92b9b7948e556f6fa0402d1cf8a04bbd4944e38f18e6

abadc40fb6f22c5499ce92b9b7948e556f6fa0402d1cf8a04bbd4944e38f18e6
overall_rating 4.063829787234043 47

Forum thread for terracity

Looks nice

This map is somewhat Painkiller-esque at times (in a good way). Nice!

Unregistered user “Mike Taylor” posted:

Loving this, but now stuck. I’m in the lake area depicted in the screenshot, and have cleared out all the monsters in the central area and at ground level in the hall around the corner to the right at the back. Can’t find the gold key, nor the button to open the other door near the GK door, nor a way up above ground level in the hall. What obvious thing am I missing?

Unregistered user “Mike Taylor” posted:

OK, got it – I need to shoot the altar that had the quad on it.

Having now finished it, I think is an outstanding map. My only reservations are that I couldn’t tell I needed to shoot the quad altar, and the very ending is anticlimactic after everything else that’s happened.

Great fun once I got past the annoying jumping puzzle bits at the start :slight_smile: The combat is great fun and there is lots of room to move around which I love. I did get confused/lost in an area or two due some unclear triggering but aside from that the level flowed quite nicely also.

I dun vidyuz : Map Playthrough

Huge map, lots of stuff to kill while never too much at the same time to become annoying. The finale took me a few tries to figure out and execute properly.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]