af034a72e34995d4079ea3855edcfaeabd96de1da81aa6d9cb521b1fc47dca9a

af034a72e34995d4079ea3855edcfaeabd96de1da81aa6d9cb521b1fc47dca9a
overall_rating 4.25 12

Forum thread for malice_partyhard

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “ViciousV” posted:

5/5 Outstanding map and deffo worth the effort of getting malice to play it. Very reminiscent of Ion Maiden’s first lvl and a lot more fun and polished than anything in the original malice campaign. Lots of attention to detail without going overboard, making everything fit together perfectly. I really hope this is the first of more malice maps in progress. I have not posted on quaddicted before but felt I had to for this…it’s that good.

Unregistered user “ARtemi” posted:

I am getting a “wrong version number, should be 29” error when trying to load it. Any workaround for this?

What engine are you using?

Map with increased limits will cry out everything without last version of Quakespasm.

Fun map, got a little lost… But that probably was my own fault.

Definitely a solid 4.9/5

[User added a rating.]

Fuck yeah, Malice. I got lost though. Then I found the way, but after retreating I forgot where to go and got lost again.

Unrelated: I’m disappointed that the fix mod for Malice recommended for this map doesn’t address the fuck-up that either makes you zoom around like you have a bee in your pants or run with default Quake speed depending on how you start the game. Also strange that they didn’t use the official fix for d8. I guess it’s not easy to find it these days.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “ARtemi” posted:

Glpro

I’d probably recommend getting Mark V, or the newest version of spasm. Not sure if Glpro has support for bsp2.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Avenger” posted:

How do you load this? There’s no PAK files in the download. Running Quakespasm. Malice runs without issue.

[This comment had to be restored. See this thread for context. This means that there might be problems with its formatting or content missing. The information if the user posted while being logged in was not restored. -Spirit]

Unregistered user “dwere” posted:

Looks like “partyhard” contents should be unpacked into the directory containing Malice. It doesn’t appear that this would overwrite or break anything.

[This comment had to be restored. See this thread for context. This means that there might be problems with its formatting or content missing. The information if the user posted while being logged in was not restored. -Spirit]

Unregistered user “dwere” posted:

And by “containing Malice” I mean the mod directory within the Quake directory.

Unregistered user “Avenger” posted:

Inside my Quake folder I have another folder titled “Malice”. I unpacked the contents of the download there and booted Malice but there is no change.