Forum thread for acidworship_cv

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This is a great first map. Actually, a really great first map! It has a lot of interesting elements and good flow and enemy/ item placement.

I’ll be looking forward to your next one!

Unregistered user “Acid Worshipper” posted:

A great debut.

I always enjoy acid/base maps, and this is a good execution of the theme. The visuals are very detailed, and they gave me the feeling of walking through a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Like Jehannum, I look forward to author’s next release.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

First off, very well done. Challenging and fun map to play, especially for a first map!

May could tone down the monster spawning “in your face” a bit, feels too cheap. But keep the gameplay concept, I love how this map kept me moving.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I enjoyed this a lot, and agree that it’s an excellent debut. I particularly enjoyed the decaying-tech atmosphere, the sense that I was low on health a lot of the time, and the interestingly different final combat.

It doesn’t quite get to four stars for me because (A) it’s a bit small, (B) I found it frustrating to be able to see two armour secrets without having any sense of how to get to them, and (C) a tendency to get stuck on the scenery a bit too often. But it’s really a 3.5 for me.

Really looking forward to seeing what Calluna Vulgaris comes up with next.

Thanks for all guys!
Glad you like my little map and thanks a lot for remarks. As for secrets, hm…
Spoilers!
First secret is highlighted hexagon right of the globe on title picture. Shot it.
Second secret on the top of Stonehenge. Oblique little stone on the left is the way. By trick jumping.
Third is very easy to explain.

[User added a rating.]

Very nice first effort,especially the hexagon room. gameplay somewhat unbalanced, pretty nice lighting (needs a lot more polish and subtlety). SPOILER: the 2nd secret can be obtained without jumping on top of rocks, does not register, though.