b4639b5a26df294e4443029ecf1a66626dbd60cfe740bdc2fb77e09e10fb3345

b4639b5a26df294e4443029ecf1a66626dbd60cfe740bdc2fb77e09e10fb3345
overall_rating 3.0 20

Forum thread for obiwan2

[User added a rating.]

i liked the swinging hook and the ‘snake-torch.’ nifty.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Way too little ammo, stuck in the water with four fiends and nowhere to take cover. Also where’s the nailgun? Meh.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Repus” posted:

Very confusing design. It’s not obvious, where to go. There is a large area that you can enter by pushing a pole, and the doors stay open for a while, and you enter this area being targeted by 5+ monsters, and there’s nowhere to hide (besides going back, for that you have press another pole to open the doors). You can only run on a small stripe of land, limited by a wall on one side and lava on the other (having limited ammo and no nailgun). There’s a button somewhere way up top that you can shoot and make a bridge across the lava, but man, chances of locating it are close to none. And there’s nowhere else to go!!!

If there’s nothing else to play, try this level. I would recommend to simply skip it.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

The architecture and the flow in this map are extremely good, but the difficulty feels borderline unfair, I think mainly because there’s little room for evasive maneuvers.

The clues for the two secrets that I found also felt kind of vague, especially because I found them by complete accident thanks to collateral damage from the enemies. One of the secrets contained the much wanted (super)nailgun mentioned in the previous reviews.

I can definitely see the player running short on ammo if he isn’t provided a nailgun, so it would’ve been prudent to provide the regular nailgun outside secrets.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]