b63646b8170b58ff5e08855408b6c6e4938e73b78bfe3137dd13304939d4bc3c
overall_rating 4.428571428571429 28

Forum thread for sewerjam

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This is fantastic! I love it!

[User added a rating.]

Great set of maps! Hello From the Gutter really stands out with the puzzles and overall beauty of the court yard. Blue Trash was great too love the sense of humor. Adding the Half-Life resonance cascade sirens at the end when things get really hectic was a great touch. Smile Paste lol.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I had mixed feelings when this theme was announced, primarily because underwater parts are not my favourite moments in Quake. I’m glad the authors proved me wrong: most maps are wonderful, most notably Ubiquitous’ “Winning the Poo” and Axebeard’s “Hello From the Gutter”.

Thanks to all of you for this pack! And I can’t wait to experience the upcoming Halloween Jam (last year’s was a blast) :slight_smile:

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

OK, I am stuck on the oddly misnamed Ogre Swamp: I’ve swum through the slime pipeline, but can’t find the gold key. “All that glitters is gold”, says the hint, but nothing glitters — not that I’ve seen. Any hints?

Unregistered user “Greenwood” posted:

Hey, Mike …if you went into the slime pipeline and read “All that glitters, etc.” comment, then you should’ve picked up the key already. It was on a base inside that slime pipeline. Check your inventory. You probably grabbed in without even knowing it!

[User added a rating.]

Thanks, Greenwood. It was definitely not there; but when I replayed the level from scratch, it was. So I have now completed every level in the pack, and it remains only for me to be disappointed that doing so doesn’t make the bricked-up doorway on the start level open up!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]