bc7af2616a64f9b86340f860ff6bc6080f3a5c165a9cb9243c5963de81bf4fb4
overall_rating 1.96551724137931 29

Forum thread for fc

[User added a rating.]

Good layout.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Greenish!

You’ve seen the Basic Castle, now come see The Forsaken Citadel! Watch here: The Forsaken Citadel on The Quake Grave

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

It has a bit of a confusing layout, and it all looked the same apart from the outdoor part (which looked horrid). The combat is decent, I guess. I feel like the outdoor part might be fun for deathmatch. It’s also rather short if you don’t get confused. I wouldn’t say it’s worth playing, but it’s not among the worst.

[User added a rating.]

The visuals are obviously horrible, the combat’s not horrible but it’s not good either and it’s very confusing to navigate. I also managed to exit the map without finding the gold key (and without using cheats). Definitely not a good map, and definitely not recommended. 1/5

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

A rather brisk and sparse map, I was able to skip a good chunk of the content by making a well-timed jump in a particular room. Nothing amazing but at least playable.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Nice to see the author including secrets in this one. Unfortunately, the level was so bland, that I didn’t care enough to find all of them.

In addition to being able to skip the gold key, I also found a way to “escape” the level by rocket jumping in the room with the silver key due to a missing sky ceiling.