c8551f3e6c2c340672258c620be4e6fa22d16b55f699ac6b4a0e26ec6840a91b

c8551f3e6c2c340672258c620be4e6fa22d16b55f699ac6b4a0e26ec6840a91b
overall_rating 3.043478260869565 23

Forum thread for shelsp1

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Not bad. Very “classic” Quake look and feel. Did not like the underwater door with the gold keycard button that didn’t do anything… I think that’s unnecessarily deceptive.

Hey thanks Solomoriah! E1M1 was definitely an inspiration for this. The gold keycard button bit was supposed to show that the door opens after you open the golden door but I should've done it better, will keep it in mind for the next map, thank you :)

Ah I messed up the markdown bit, woops.

[User added a rating.]

Nice classic Quake feel and not bad for a first map!

I’ll definitely be looking forward to your next submission. Thank you for sharing.

Just a suggestion, but as soon as you feel comfortable in doing so, I would recommend implementing difficulty settings. Cheers!

Unregistered user “ARtemi” posted:

Not bad. However, I got stuck right before the exit. I mean, those enforcers are a distraction and, while you find them, the exit barrier closes and won’t bulge anymore.

[User added a rating.]

Not very good. Not very bad.

How do I unlock the underwater door? I didn’t find a second gold keycard and had to noclip through it.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

@Jehannum Glad you liked it! I definitely will try to implement difficulty on my next one :slight_smile:

@ARtemi To open the final door you must kill all the enemies in that room :slight_smile: Sorry if that ended up being confusing.

@Mistawright Ah I should’ve made it more clear. When you open a door with a gold key requirement, the underwater door opens as well. Will keep this in mind for my next map :slight_smile:

@Shelvid I had game Alkjam on which must have bugged the door out.

[User added a rating.]

@Mistawright Perhaps, no worries tho!