c9ae2284e804c35fa576050022f9f71e96cc9af8ff1d4ed7849c4a167dfae645

c9ae2284e804c35fa576050022f9f71e96cc9af8ff1d4ed7849c4a167dfae645
overall_rating 4.473684210526316 38

Forum thread for mfxsp17

Very well made map! what editor did you use?

[User added a rating.]

Video with commentary(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqXz4kZcG8 “Mainframe Mayhem, also spirit smells a bit”)

Why can’t I edit that! Spirit doesn’t really smell. Much…

Now I know what you really think about me! Editing would be censorship, I can’t allow that! (Sorry, can’t be arsed to write support for that.)

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

OK, I admit I am completely stuck. I can’t figure out how to get into the Gold Key room. Can someone please spell it out for me? Thanks!

Unregistered user “other mike” posted:

mike, use quoth mod…

[User added a rating.]

Nice level! A few editing mistakes as far as brushes go, but overall very well built. First usage of Preach’s models that I’ve seen. Not sure about the yellow caution tape or the floor lanterns, but I did like the cables and screens. Excellent lighting throughout.

Check it out! 5/5 Great atmosphere!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Great atmosphere, mostly enjoyable gameplay, albeit feels a tad cramped at times.

Unregistered user “boink182” posted:

great job infusing a modern sensibility into quake level design. my only complaint is that it’s a tad short. it really feels like it should be the intro to a 2-3 map series, but that only speaks to its appeal.

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Dingo Hazza” posted:

Beautiful map, very well made and the secrets (.) were masterfully done.

My only gripe is that there are too few enemies- felt like 3/4 of the base were on holiday :stuck_out_tongue:
Especially being a base map (mostly human enemies), it’s a rare opportunity to have large numbers of enemies :stuck_out_tongue:

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]