e30c4b8593ef376baa65bfffe6b2b819e7a1066f27c1451814bee51ccde39feb
overall_rating 3.111111111111111 18

Forum thread for tbg1

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

nothing too special, just a very fun map

[User added a rating.]

Kind of boring, honestly. Way more health boxes than I needed… I felt like it was nerfed.

Unregistered user “Repus” posted:

I agree with Solomoriah, this is a very boring level. Lots of cells, lots of health packs, enemies are easy to kill due to the vast supply of cells for the lighting gun. The only fun area is a the end (the final) battle. Also I discovered three rem armours hidden in secrets, IMHO that’s a bit too many.

The brushwork is nicely done.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Yet another where saving the game causes a crash.

Works fine here with latest Quakespasm, please try if a clean Quake installation crashes the same for you.

[User added a rating.]

Its fun to race throught the map. Is the secret count wrong tho? Couldnt find all of them

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Neat concept and a nice looking map; however, the gameplay could’ve been tightened up a tad, namely less health pickups (at least on normal). I also think it could’ve used more enforcers. Since they drop LG ammo when you kill them, there would’ve been less need for cell pickups and the top part of the map would gain another projectile enemy.

Regardless, I didn’t find it “boring” at all, especially if you go in “guns a-blazing,” and it’s nicely constructed.