e4619c14416238ae1afad46dbc60eeece3505f0472f45b3c0424efbc787f199a

e4619c14416238ae1afad46dbc60eeece3505f0472f45b3c0424efbc787f199a
overall_rating 4.103448275862069 29

Forum thread for dwroae_m3b

Unregistered user “ru” posted:

It seems that with darkplaces the first blue armor doesn’t appear in the very beginning of the game (near 3 red laser beams). The Quakespasms works ok.

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “popup” posted:

how do you lounch this ?

It is tested with Quakespasm, try this launch parameters
-zone 2048 -heapsize 192000

darkplaces.exe -width 1680 -height 1050 -zone 2048 -heapsize 192000 +map dwroae_m3b

no blue armor

no blue armor

And that is the latest (summer 2014) version of darkplaces :frowning:

Unregistered user “fr33kSh0w2012” posted:

People are still playing this? I’m IMPRESSED

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “rampancy” posted:

dw, i really loved playing this map. i thought the ammo balance was pretty perfect. i ran out once in the room with the 3 teleporters, and had to go back and find some secrets, but that was my fault.

the level was a little mazey, but i never felt lost and didnt mind the back tracking since this was the nicest looking quake military base i have played through in a long time, if ever. i really approciated that the whole thing wasnt just tan color. i hope other authors will be inspired to make more texturally diverse bases.

i also hope you will have the time to complete some more maps in the series, bc this was a blast for me to play. hopefully tomorrow i will get to dive into part 2.

personally i think this was easily a 9/10.

argh… my review was ment for part one, hopefully spirit can fix my error.

argh… my review was ment for part one, hopefully spirit can fix my error.

Unregistered user “Burns” posted:

https://naveegator.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/burnsplaque.png

alt text

no blue armor

dw, something i noticed… if the player has over 50 armor, they cant spring the trap at the beginning of the level and proceed. after running around hitting all the walls with my axe, i realized that was probably what was happening and stood on a couple grenades. sure enough, as soon as i picked up the armor, things happened. maybe change the armor to red armor, or some other pickup type, so as to avoid this little problem.

ok i finished the level, and it was pretty and fun. highlights were riding the platform and the giant boom in the crate room. that couldve been a bigger battle considering how neat an entrance the monster made, and how cool the effect was. the map was just over quick, after playing part a i was surprised to see the end so soon. i wouldnt have minded more time in the caves. still, very nice.