e4619c14416238ae1afad46dbc60eeece3505f0472f45b3c0424efbc787f199a

e4619c14416238ae1afad46dbc60eeece3505f0472f45b3c0424efbc787f199a
overall_rating 4.103448275862069 29

[User added a rating.]

Nice atmosphere…so wanted more of this

[User added a rating.]

Great follow-up to part 1, with none of part 1’s progression issues. Somewhat Doom-like in atmosphere (not gameplay). Ammo is well-balanced on skill 2 and the fights are plenty of fun. Taken together these maps make a worthy journey. I hope there’s a Part 3.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Great map, strong sense of place with amazing brushwork&texturing. Ending’s a bit anticlimaxing, but I suppose we’ll have to wait episode’s completion to judge that.
One major flaw: coming from dwroae_m3a, I was loaded up on red armour, only to find out that I wasn’t able to get any further without shooting myself in the foot. Maybe a different kind of pickup would be advisable to trigger the ambush and open the doors. Man, those Red Armours are hard to earn!!!

Nice job. Getting back in tonight to finish secrets hunt.

Or better yet, how about NOT adding triggers to pickups AT ALL? I don’t know how some mappers think it could ever be a good idea…

Fucking Markdown! This shit is really confusing: the other day I made a post with Markdown tags at Func_Msgboard and now it’s the other way around! As if having two different systems (html/bbcode) wasn’t bad enough, now someone had to introduce a third one… Thank you very much.

/rant over

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Enjoyable, but a bit disappointing after the fairly epic exploration of part A.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]