e61f73b1c187a9a46ec5de8b8fa9649fbb19c2a8acd1582b1cfd143ddfb38304

e61f73b1c187a9a46ec5de8b8fa9649fbb19c2a8acd1582b1cfd143ddfb38304
overall_rating 4.0 37

Forum thread for ghspch01

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Okay, this is a beautiful map. I found the navigation a bit confusing in a couple of places, mostly because I didn’t recognize some of the doors as being doors… new textures threw me there. But this is a short, sweet map with interesting challenges. May be a bit too liberal with powerups early in the level, but honestly I was pretty short on ammo by the end.

A bit cartoony, but a very cool new set.

Unregistered user “Greenwood” posted:

Lots of great curvy brushwork and enjoyable Makkon textures. Also some splendid ogre positioning and equally good use of fiends. Cool map and a really nice first standalone release!

[User added a rating.]

This map was very nice. The textures used gave a really nice atmosphere and I quite liked the brushwork. The map flows really well too, with decent use of downtime between bigger encounters, and it gave me that cool looping feeling of uncovering shortcuts but in a short timespan. Very solid effort!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Didn’t like the doors, they were not obvious doors and having them closed all the time made navigation harder than necessary. Too many secrets? But such fun ones.

I’d love to play a whole episode of this, the unique style reminded me of ikspq.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Great map. Excellent pacing. Not much more anyone could ask for.

[User added a rating.]