e6ee551a480f5752503510dfef78d1bcf607b17aeab688a5112d085bc8f99ca7
overall_rating 4.473319473319473 39

Forum thread for nesp09

Unregistered user “Qmaster” posted:

I Survived This :smiley:

Piece o’ cake!
Fun maps.

Unregistered user “negke” posted:

Nice architectural style with some wicked shapes. Not always consistent, but cool nonetheless. Gameplay is pretty DOOMish and hard. Unfortunately, there’s too little health (on skill 2), not enough explosives (especially early on) as well as a few other shortcomings.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

It’s easy to find the quad-damage secret up by the silver key after running round the rim of the second big open area. But having grabbed the quad, I can’t get back to the silver key in time to take advantage of it for slaying the horde that emerges when you take the key. Has anyone figured out how to do it?

By the way, I absolutely adore this map. Completely spectacular from start to finish. The red armour secret may be my favourite in any Quake map: you can’t see it at the point where you have to make the jump to get there, you have to remember having seen in there from a different perspective much earlier in the map.

5/5, I need hardly even say.

Also: I found two of the rune buttons, but it appears (from the row of runes in the open area at the very start) that if I find a third, something special will happen. Does anyone know where they all are?

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]