e70b1f32fa69f90389fe6a9fc46208d965691fecba845db817ce12a09740c38e

e70b1f32fa69f90389fe6a9fc46208d965691fecba845db817ce12a09740c38e
overall_rating 1.391304347826087 23

Forum thread for crosroad

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Actually, this is interesting idea, although, realization could be better.

[User added a rating.]

It’s ugly, nonsensical and most certainly not fun. All the combat is just corridors. I couldn’t find a way to open that “door” to the Shambler and the exit, so I noclipped. Definitely pass on by this one.

Interesting non-linear layout and ideas, but would need more work. Gameplay was OK, except the last fight.

For its time, i rate it average - .

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Crossroad on The Quake Grave

I agree with pretty much everyones comments above. I think the level is interesting and it’s cool to see Glenn Advancing in his mapping to do different ideas but fundamentals are probably the main issue here. Corridors too tight, no real clues as to how to open the door at the end, missing torches and teleporters not always working on trigger. Besides these things, it is a competently made map, I think it just needed a little more TLC before release.

[User added a rating.]

This is terrible. It’s ugly, it’s boring, it only has twelve enemies, the teleporters don’t always work, there’s forced damage and most of the combat is just in tight hallways/corridors. There’s no reason to play this and I can’t find anything good to say about it. 1/5

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Ugly design and confusing layout, but I still had a decent time solving the maze. I’ve played worse but I still wouldn’t recommend it.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “pmk” posted:

Wouldn’t recommend playing through this 1996 map as the map is ugly, and mazelike and not well designed. Some teleporters do not trigger which only ended up fustrating me as the player. Gameplay is to short as well causing this map to be not worth playing through. 1 out of rating from me.