ea4c4f09746f5a9360f86f948056e34d58b8fcb92dfcdac428bf3118d7362ede

ea4c4f09746f5a9360f86f948056e34d58b8fcb92dfcdac428bf3118d7362ede
overall_rating 3.826086956521739 23

Forum thread for outpost91_b1

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Solid first release with a satisfying 3D layout. It’s a shame it’s box “sealed” like that. I know the description is mostly joking but I’d welcome more Quake maps from Jimmy.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Lovely little map, Jimmy knows how to make a level. Would love to see a medieval map!

This was really fun to play, just Quake-like-it-began. Solid base map.

Jumping on the surrounding rocks and climbing around there ended with falling in an outer watery area, where I got stuck. No secret to find there. Maybe that wasn’t intended by author.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Very fun map!

[User added a rating.]

This was a pretty decent map. Maybe a bit too Doomy. Where’s my nail gun? Because of this I find that combat enjoyment will depend on finding that secret grenade launcher. Accessible very early in the map, and it makes all the difference.

The map looks lovely though.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

What a delightful little map! Classic Quake style, consistent theme all the way through…very nice! Impressive for a ‘first’.

I certainly hope we will see more from this mapper in the future; this map leaves quite high expectations…

Thanks for your efforts; thanks for sharing!

Of cause it’s assumable that there will be a rocket launcher, when there are some rockets.

I played the map another time today. And again couldn’t find the secret rocket launcher.

Unregistered user “Jaromir83” posted:

nice map, speedrun 0m56s (skill1, game bastion)