ee1b19b4948e4294d09ff3da6d93a693bbf2e7e35174651f436ae36f5002b1a1

ee1b19b4948e4294d09ff3da6d93a693bbf2e7e35174651f436ae36f5002b1a1
overall_rating 4.536585365853658 41

Forum thread for hrim_sp3

Unregistered user “Quaker” posted:

Yeah this REALLY should be excellent. Agree wholeheartedly w/ Tronyn.

Unregistered user “Qmaster” posted:

Yes this is totally excellent! Awesome architecture. I like all the secrets too.

Unregistered user “hkBattousai” posted:

This was absolutely excellent.
Why is this listed with only four stars?

Unregistered user “Drew” posted:

Maybe the mod had a Hunk_Alloc error.

Unregistered user “Hazza The Fox” posted:

This is hands down THE best Quake1 map ever made!
The layout, monster distribution and atmosphere are second to none (even the really, really, really good ones)!
A small library where fiends run down the isles being a particularly awesome one.
The room in the screenshot (at the very start of the map) was insanely challenging; Ogres in high towers raining bouncy bombs while knights swarm out of their dark hiding spots- when you finally get to the high ground you’re mobbed by scrags! You have plenty of cover, but you are only a ‘little’ safe- the way it should be!
The boss fight was brilliant too!
FULL stars, this rocks.

Unregistered user “Hazza the Fox” posted:

(cont)
Not to mention, a rare treat is that the weapon allocation is nice and generous. You get decent guns reasonably early (especially in selecting nightmare mode- wink), which come in REALLY handy as the opposition is pretty rough.
(not to mention the mapper understands by now that we’ve likely played Quake and Armagon enough to handle a more progressive pace)

Not rated yet as I haven’t completed it (died just after the gold key door)… Awesome up until that point though.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

it’s amazing what can be done with ‘scraps.’ i thought this was a great romp through another world.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]