ef1cff59d970ef6418aa998dfb25d744558fc533accac7bc8467da4d5d42a846

ef1cff59d970ef6418aa998dfb25d744558fc533accac7bc8467da4d5d42a846
overall_rating 2.933333333333333 15

Forum thread for c2000

[User added a rating.]

Hmm, I should have said “well” or even “reasonably well” instead of “extremely well” above and should perhaps have been a bit more cautious about recommending this, but unfortunately we cannot edit our comments on Quaddicted…

Apparently this mapper has a thing for urban realism: a quick internet search reveals that Perro Seco went on to gain some renown in the Doom community with a map that recreates New York City.

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “konstructor” posted:

Why that should be seen as negative ?! Actually I guess is a good thing :)

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I was pleasantly surprised by how well this worked, once I’d got over the visual crudity. it’s cramped and ugly, but it provides a sequence of interesting challenges, and the difficulty is very well balanced (on hard). Seems like it should be older than 2010, but never mind. It’s a shame that this seems to be the author’s only release. It would have been interesting to see what he might have come up with given time.

I want to give this three and a half; ah, the coarse granularity of the Quaddicted scoring system! Oh well, I’ll be generous and give four stars.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

my favorite part was actually the ‘credits’ screen, with the stars & the planet, if you will. i noclipped to check it out, and it is very cleverly created.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]