ef21dc274f716095842d74a919b2e446ad4f7cce894e569818b584ea5a36c7f6

ef21dc274f716095842d74a919b2e446ad4f7cce894e569818b584ea5a36c7f6
overall_rating 1.384615384615385 26

Forum thread for erkle

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

too hard :frowning:

Wow, this is REALLY close quarters combat. I can’t really recommend it but hey, you can watch me play it here: Erkle’s Domain on The Quake Grave

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

A tiny, pointless map of 15 enemies, all clumped together in small rooms. Looks really bad, too. The ending is really stupid and confusing, too. Also, who would ever put a lightning gun right next to water? I accidentally killed myself three times with that! Don’t bother playing this one, it’s freaking horrible.

[User added a rating.]

Awful. There’s nothing redeeming about this at all. The visuals are horrible, the combat is unfair and the ending is a horrible idea (if you screw up even slightly you’re forced to swim through acid). This is just terrible, don’t play it. 1/5

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This felt like a super early version of a Quake speedmap. Just a bunch of enemies in a fairly tight and sparsely-detailed jumble. Honestly though, for all the hate it receives, I had a decent time fighting through to the end, since it only took a few moments per death. I suppose it’s worth 5 minutes of your time.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I kind of liked the tightly-packed action, with its interesting mix of enemies. I was able to beat it on my first playthrough. I did have some luck, though: There was monster infighting involved, where the Enforcer was surprisingly able to beat the Vore.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “pmk” posted:

terrible, don’t waist your time playing this map

[User added a rating.]