15bbc5dc0eb3fee5763835cea1aa62ab263545ca8c04aaa019982d45d1e8d11d
overall_rating 4.745535714285714 56

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Vlk” posted:

After spontaneously coming back to Quake 20+ years later , and finding all the amazing maps/mods/rerelease/engines people came up with throught the years, I must say this Dwell manages to stand out. Saying this as sombody who went through all the numerous Jams, AD, my beloved Honey and other amazing works.

And Dwell is truly pushing the horizon even further away!

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “commodorejohn” posted:

A lot of really lovely, evocative design work here, but “The Pale Sun…” Man, love the look, love the atmosphere, enjoy the overall flow, but that final encounter is just goddamn annoying. Never have liked combats that force you into taking the tank approach with no room to try anything else, and dropping you in a mid-sized room with 30 kamikazes is the absolute epitome of that. Noclipped out in protest and I don’t even feel ashamed to admit it. Sigh, ugh :confused:

[User added a rating.]

Finally completed it… well… enough is already said about the mod. It’s great. Episode 1 is perfect… greatest combat flow I’ve seen in a Quake mod (only Tronyn’s maps are on the same level). Episode 2 is the same… except the final map, Abyss of the Troglodytes, which should have been its own standalone release… It feels like Forgotten Sepulcher with tons of traps and challenges. Combat is hard, but… the FLOW is not there. Both episodes feature boss battle in the end, and both are so fresh and enjoyable. New weapons are good, enemies are fine (except for flying crystals, which are OK as occasional obstacle, but just not that fun). Hope future episodes will stick to the Episode 1 formula and bring more enemy types and great boss battles. 5/5.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Just want to say that I absolutely hate the updated version of Under a Funeral Moon. I ended up doing the last part in God mode, which I never do otherwise, but it just wasn’t fun at all.

[User added a rating.]

Loving the mod so far, but I think i’ve hit a bug in Vestigial where I fall into a tiny room with a gold scarab and the only exit doesn’t open?

Found why, the lower door only opens if you pick up the optional thunderbolt above so you get permanently stuck in the key room if you dont take it.
Also, there s an armor right above that area after a jump: it’s possible to get stuck in the wall behind it if you jump on the arch from higher up.

d1m5 has an armor that has both the “only in coop” and “not in coop” spawnflags enabled (these are for the copper progs.dat)

when playing in coop, this will cause a crash.

I had to decompile the map and fix it to continue playing with my friend.