1cf1a41bf90ae84bc0ad5c29b0201133789734a72c9c0ea425fde9979643fc8a

1cf1a41bf90ae84bc0ad5c29b0201133789734a72c9c0ea425fde9979643fc8a
overall_rating 4.112637362637363 28

[User added a rating.]

This should really be called The Ogre Frathouse or something.

Also, f*** dragons.

Overall a nice pack, I wasn’t expecting a Nightmare mode since the start map claims to have no secret. I found it after finishing the episode in Hard mode but didn’t feel like going at it again.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I really enjoyed this one. The maps are not as richly designed as some of my other favorites, but the gameplay was superb!

[User added a rating.]

Ogres + grunts - health = unpleasantness. Who knew?

[User added a rating.]

Bare bones architecture & texturing. Great, unforgiving gameplay, as per Tronyn’s standards. Endgame easily beatable on any difficulty.
4 stars.

[User added a rating.]

These maps are great, even on nightmare, def a 5 star.Good old quake feel to them.

[User added a rating.]

I’m yet to play Soul of Evil, so I decided to start with this small episode. Plays great, the four dragons spread actoss the levels were giving me serious trouble, but still it was a fair challenge. I guess, there will be more of these reptiles in SoE…

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Playing through all of Tronyn’s maps, and all the maps he had anything to do with.

What a fun ride, but I was a DNF on “The Inner Garrison” against that damn gold dragon on skill 2. No matter, I had a good time with the episode anyway.

Been a fan for a long time now. Thanks Dustin!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]