49acbbd406d62768b8f5ef961ec8a713604260805f9257239c1f7aaf9a5c6900

49acbbd406d62768b8f5ef961ec8a713604260805f9257239c1f7aaf9a5c6900
overall_rating 4.257142857142857 35

Unregistered user “aoanla” posted:

Brightfields is… okay, although on Easy it’s a bit swingy, difficulty-wise. As MikeTaylor notes, it doesn’t really feel like there’s a cohesive flow between the encounters, but it’s a nice enough map as it is.

Smell it in the Streets is… interesting, but has no idea what “Easy” means as a difficulty setting.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Really cool map pack. 5 out 5 for sure. All maps are really good without any exclusion

Well. Maybe. C.Holdens map is my fav from this pack. But that’s subjective! All maps are cool

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I expected more hell themes but the tech-type textures look great. Nice work.

[User added a rating.]

RadiatorYang and Shades had pretty nice gameplay maps for AD standards in this pack. Appreciated the challenge provided.

RoosTer made a really unique map, but it is extremely painful to figure out how to play. AD shadow axe is not really that fun to use to plow through all single shamblers and droles. Later on ammo respawns anyways and you can just host_timescale grab as much as you want. Backtracking at the end was weird too, but by that time you will know the layout like back of your hands. Also wish that Doom 3 darkness wasn’t a thing to include as inspiration.

Rest of the maps were ok I suppose. Could’ve used more weapons since shooting AD shotgun gets very dull after a while.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]