94d46b1b418eedff8e968b21caae6140eefddb02d4a373da2f5aaea28f986eae

94d46b1b418eedff8e968b21caae6140eefddb02d4a373da2f5aaea28f986eae
overall_rating 4.442307692307693 52

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Sadly, this was Matt Sefton’s final map (at least, the last one on Quaddicted). It’s also the best, so that his maps show a pretty steady improvement through time. Lots to explore here, even though the map is a bit smaller than jawbreak. Love the ending, in particular.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Found this one completely by accident while looking for AD custom maps. Gave it a 5! What can I say? I’m a sucker for metal theme… Ziggurat Vertigo and episode 3 have always been my favorite parts in the original game and this map didn’t disappoint. Nice architecture with some pretty cool ideas, like the hanging walkway over lava supported by rings and the exit teleporter rising from a lava pool. Neat! It’s very easy though, even on Hard skill, and I wish it was larger. Now I have to check out Matt Sefton’s other maps.

[User added a rating.]

You can clearly tell Matt Sefton’s done his homework regarding American Mcgee’s Runic levels all the way down to the nitty-gritty details of how buttons are designed, for example. A definite 5/5 for me!

There’s not much anything to complain here, except the fact that some push buttons are red (which implies they need to be shot), as stated above.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Vasya shkolnik” posted:

Nice vanilla-compatible level

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]