d793ef8efcac22e6fa7a213488b9bb96de9713f235ff6e6a0f3c0cfd938faffd

d793ef8efcac22e6fa7a213488b9bb96de9713f235ff6e6a0f3c0cfd938faffd
overall_rating 2.902597402597403 22

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “pmk” posted:

I feel the level designer’s first map real tough: demise was a better map than real tough: fortress . The level design in this map feels too cramped and enemy encounters are clumped together making them easy to kill off. This is an average map that i would give only a three out of rating too and would recommend playing his first release instead as it is a superior map.

[User added a rating.]

Liked the map. It’s 2018 so every trick on the book should be known. The first room was definitely the hardest, but it was manageable after you kill the first ogre.

The first secret was an accident. That lead to the second secret which was very cool. Found 4 secrets… The lava one was kind of impossible, so some secrets are non sense.

Overall, cool map. From 1997? WOW.

Played this map after reading the comments mentioning the first encounter as a standout. Yup, it’s a good one.

The rest of the map was made considerably easier after finding the RL secret, which cost me one life, though admittedly my health was in the red for most of the proceedings, and I died a couple times.

Not bad overall.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Good map. Has a difficult start, where you can get hit, pretty much everywhere. But it gets more balanced after.

Link to Nightmare 100% walkthrough: https://youtu.be/Gyz0p2jkkx0