e5f62093b0c8670d7aec5b939327fd4c8b60b3767320239421f57ad9fa325f6a

e5f62093b0c8670d7aec5b939327fd4c8b60b3767320239421f57ad9fa325f6a
overall_rating 3.999432785025525 43

ignore my comment, or remove it, that was meant for another map! =/

This was a real treat. Final part is too easy to miss imho.
Loved portal references.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Again with the unique style…that is what I like to see in Quake maps!

The screenshot alone should tell you what you are to expect in this level!

[User added a rating.]

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Combat is nothing special, base enemies and zombies with a few extra fish, so it’s very easy even on skill 2. Its Portal-like atmosphere called for a focus on puzzles rather than combat IMHO. What really draw me in was the unique design, even though it’s not perfect: like Icant said, “hand” written bloody messages on the walls are very obviously NOT handwritten and some textures/decals don’t blend seamlessly. The infighting scene between enforcers and zombies is pretty cool. The underground base part is a nice touch but it’s too easy to miss/skip. Also, I find the whole map too short. I want more! If these issues had been resolved, this map would’ve earned a 5.

Also: Y’Rleh?!? Someone needs to study his Lovecraft…

[User added a rating.]

I really liked the visuals; it’s a nice break from the grime and gloom that is usually associated with Quake, and a good effort was made to keep things interesting using brushwork.

I can’t say the same for the gameplay; I found myself wandering rather than progressing with a purpose, and in the end I simply wandered into the exit after only 3 or so minutes. Still, I enjoyed my brief time with the map and it definitely earns a few points for being so unique.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I loved this! The white walls are disconcerting, and then just when you get used to them, things are all Quake-y again. And I agree with Icantthinkofanickname’s comments regarding the minimalist design. This one is a beauty!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

As a I have played Warsow in the past, I really don’t have anything against this texture style.
Was a fun play!

[User added a rating.]