f5e40a5998e8671c89598cb14d04e2a4f6b032d480c9de47e76875466651a675

f5e40a5998e8671c89598cb14d04e2a4f6b032d480c9de47e76875466651a675
overall_rating 4.526219512195122 41

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Jugador” posted:

All in all, this was an excellent pack.

Did Mugwump ever finish his map? If so, where can I find it? Thanks!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Really cool. All maps are great. JCR’s Garden of Body & Blood reminded me of Clive Barker’s ‘Hellbound Heart’ & later sequel ‘Scarlet Gospels’. The ionous idea of Shugurath origins fascinated me at readme, but well… it was a good map nevertheless! All maps were really. THANKS

[User added a rating.]

I’m particularly impressed with Bloodshot’s “Twisted Strings”, it really shows off what a modern Quake engine can do.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Doommeister” posted:

Twisted Strings was great and Metal Keep I enjoyed despite having to go back to the beginning on a regular basis. The other’s I just didn’t think were very good/Too difficult or both sorry!! As a map pack goes just 3/5 for me.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Why do I spawn in an inescapable black box in bloodshot’s map?

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Absolutely beautiful textures, architecture and map designs. Unfortunately just too big for me. The game play went from exploratory with tons of dead monsters like there had already been a battle and there was something about a quarantine? There were some of the easier adversaries, then after getting the first key it dove straight into the deep end of the pool, lacking in ammo for the number of heavy duty monsters. It went from very interesting and enjoyable to way too long (for me) and not enough ammo availability, not fun trying to hack your way through with the axe haha. Thank so much for beautiful environments I could spend hours just exploring the map - its a world in itself!